How to Install a Mid Pressure Misting Fan
Please read these easy to follow instructions prior to assembling your misting fan kit.
- Remove all parts from the carton and inspect the pump for possible shipping damage.
- Locate the two red horseshoe shaped clips on the ports and remove with needle nose pliers.
- Pull out plastic plugs by pressing the collet in while pulling the plug out to show the ports.
- Thread on the white filter to the male threads of your faucet or hose.
- Thread on the 15 foot input line onto the male outlet on the filter.
- Use the cutter (included) to cut off any extra tubing if desired and plug into pump inlet.
- Note the mounting screws (included) which allows pump wall mounting if desired.
- Insert the output tubing in like manner and proceed to misting ring assembly.
- For a 15 inch diameter mist ring do the following:
- Cut two 6 inch lengths and three 12 inch lengths of tubing
- Insert the six inch lengths into ends of a slip lock tee
- Attach each of four misting tees and the three 12 inch lengths to form a circle
- Secure each misting ring circle to its fan using the supplied zip ties Note: The entry port of the original slip lock tee should point up or down depending on how you wish the inlet tubing to enter the mist ring.
- There are enough fittings to outfit two fans in this package
- Mount the fans where desired.
- Use the cutter again to shorten the tubing to any length desired and connect to mist ring.
- Snip a short piece of tubing to get from the main line to the inlet fitting and secure by zip tie.
- With brass nozzles removed, start the water and pump and flush the lines for 30 seconds
- Thread in the nozzles securely (Plugs are include if you wish less moisture)
- Start the pump and check for leaks. Enjoy!
- Always turn the pump off and water off when not in use
- If nozzles lose their spray pattern, soak in a CLR solution for 20 minutes, rise and replace.