- One of the major draws of a well built and child-friendly fast food restaurant is the play place. Kids often beg their parents to go just for the opportunity to burn off their burgers, sodas, and chocolate shakes by running around, climbing through, and sliding down the features of your unique and colorful equipment. Able to get their food and settle in quickly, parents are also big fans of the fast food play-place as it gives them the opportunity to kick back with a book, music, or work on their mobile devices while their kids expend some energy. However, if your play-place is outdoors in a region that can really heat up, even a shady awning might not be enoughRead more »
- As summer rolls around, the days get hotter, the sun gets more intense, and everyone is tempted to take afternoons off just to beat the heat. Unfortunately, lawns don't stop growing just because it's too hot to go out there and mow them. From the public parks to your private lawn, the brave landscaping teams that work through the summer months have a tough job ahead of them: not getting heat stroke while pushing heavy lawn mowers up and down sun-drenched fields. There are, in fact, an unfortunately large number of heat related illnesses and landscapers are constantly at risk. The good news is that as technology marches forward, a solution for everything eventually appears, and misting tents are a great way to help protect sun-exposedRead more »
- Read more »
Youth athletics are a great way to bring your family together. Everyone loves to cheer on their local team, and youth athletics help children and teens gain team-building skills, develop their athletic talents, and get plenty of exercise in a positive, supervised environment. However, extreme heat puts a damper on even the best youth athletic activities. Fortunately, there's an easy way for parents and friends to support youth athletics, even in the hot summers. Cool off your team in the shade of a misting tent, or set one up to watch your kids play in the sun. Is a misting tent right for you? Read on to learn more about these amazing products.
Reduce risk of heat exhaustion
- When the heat of summer really kicks into high gear, keeping workers cool can be an enormous task, opening up the possibility of damaging heat stress and related health problems if employers don’t take environment control seriously. While finding the right solution can be tricky, particularly for open-air work sites, industrial scale misters can not only keep your workers cool and focused but can help mitigate equally troublesome dust particles that also can plague a workplace. Here’s a breakdown of the advantages of using industrial-grade misters to help make ensure a work environment that is both healthy and productive even during the hottestRead more »
- Read more »
You care about the welfare of your employees. You listen and sympathize when they talk about not being able to do their jobs properly because of the heat. Summers, especially in the Southern and Western United States, can be brutal. The heat can take its toll on your employees and even impact the way you do business. Heat-related conditions can be serious, and even deadly. The United States Department of Labor reported that 2,630 workers suffered from heat-related illnesses while on the job in 2014. Overheating can cause a host of health problems for your employees, including heat stroke and heat exhaustion. People who work outdoors in extreme heat are at risk. This includes agricultural workers and construction workers. However, heat-related problems don't just occur for employees who work outdoors. The Centers
- Read more »
If you've ever been walking in the hot sun at a theme park, an open air concert, or a similar event, chances are good you've come across a misting fan before. Whether it was a misting tent that people could walk through/rest in, or just misting fans set up on a patio to keep the area comfortable for diners, these devices always lower the temperature by a significant degree. But why do they do that? Most of us think we know the answer, but a majority of people don't actually understand how these fans work. Which is too bad, because the science behind their simplicity is something we can use to cool down practically any area.
Find Refuge From The Sun With Cool-Off: How Misting Fans WorkMisting fans are fairly simple devices. The base is a simple fan, the same sort you have in your office or living room for when you need some relief from the heat. Attached to the basic fan is a mister. The mist puts water vapor in front of the fan,
- You've invested in that beautiful outdoor space, now you can better extend its use throughout the seasons with our patio umbrellas. Translucent fabrics filter light while bouncing many of those unwanted UV rays back out into the atmosphere. Find refuge from the sun with one of Cool-Off's patio umbrellas.Read more »
Umbrella FramesSelect the frame that suits your style even as it addresses your need for serious functionality. We offer aluminum, fiberglass and wood umbrella frames. Consider the advantages of each as you make your selection. Aluminum patio umbrellas offer more possibilities for opening and closing - remote control, crank, pulley, quick lift and manual lift. Flexible tilting
- Read more »
We don’t know about you, but we’re relieved that the race for the white house is finally over and we can all take this opportunity to cool off for a bit. With most of the country still dealing with end of summer heat, we’ve been making videos to help you see how your back yard or outdoor event can benefit from all our amazing misting and shade gear… Our high pressure fogging systems are extremely popular around the end of the year, perfect for grottos and anywhere you want to add a cooling fog, these systems now include our newest high pressure misting pumps.
- Posted: October 09, 2016||Read more »
After many years in Houston, TX, we’ve moved our offices to the beautiful Dallas/Fort Worth area and have been creating great success with and for local businesses and residents alike. From helping hospitality businesses like the Sisu Boutique and Marisco’s Seafood Shack capitalize by keeping their patios open in otherwise preventative weather conditions to keeping the permanent and daily guests of the Dallas Zoo cool and comfortable, we’re proud to have the relationships we’ve had for years and look forward to meeting and working with more businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We’re excited to be in Dallas/Fort Worth and look forward to continuing to help businesses and residents of all sizes and from all backgrounds enjoy their outdoor space year round without having to “take the party inside” because
- Read more »
As another summer comes to it's inevitable end, we'd like to thank each and every one of our customers for their loyalty to the top-of-the-line misting systems, misting fans and other cooling solutions.
If you're looking for a new way to keep your guests, your workers or yourself cool, you're in the right place and with good company. Here's a few of our customers who have been enjoying the cooling relief that is Cool-Off... Bubba Seafood House, the vibrant, retro cafe known for fresh fish, picked up some of our great misting fans for their Alabama beach side restaurant patio.
The Bayou Wine Garden, located in MidCity New Orleans, right behind Bayou Beer Garden at 315 North Rendon Street, got