When you're running a luxury hotel, every inch of your venue has been dedicated to guest comfort and relaxation, from the gourmet rooms service to the poolside dining. Your staff goes out of their way to fulfill every possible request and ensure each guest is having a wonderful time. While you may hand-mix drinks, bring up extra pillows, and considerately set thermostats, there is one thing that your expert hospitality staff cannot to: control the weather. As much as you would love to provide a balmy but comfortable 75 to 80 days, often during the summer months, the temperature gets much higher than that, driving your valued guests away from the outdoor amenities they'd otherwise love to enjoy. One of the biggest sacrifices made to the blazing summer sun in patio dining any other time of year.
- Read more »
- One of the major draws of a well built and child-friendly fast food restaurant is the play place. Kids often beg their parents to go just for the opportunity to burn off their burgers, sodas, and chocolate shakes by running around, climbing through, and sliding down the features of your unique and colorful equipment. Able to get their food and settle in quickly, parents are also big fans of the fast food play-place as it gives them the opportunity to kick back with a book, music, or work on their mobile devices while their kids expend some energy. However, if your play-place is outdoors in a region that can really heat up, even a shady awning might not be enoughRead more »
- Read more »
When it comes to keeping cool in the midst of the sweltering summer heat, perhaps nothing is more effective than a misting system. When shade simply isn’t enough to ward off the climbing temps, a misting system can cool the air and provide instant, soothing relief to everyone nearby. If you’ve recently invested in one of these incredible products or you’re considering doing so, here are a few tips to help you really get the most bang for your buck.
First, let’s understand exactly how a misting system works. It’s based on a theory known as “thermal dynamics.” This theory holds that water requires energy to change from liquid to vap
- In most cases, cleaning the fabric of your patio umbrella or canopy can be done with a simple solution of water and mild soap. For tough stains, however, it may take a bit more of an effort. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of some of the most common stubborn stains and what it will take to get your umbrella or canopy fabric looking good as new again. Bird Droppings – 1 gallon of water mixed with ¼ cup dishwashing liquid. Tree Sap – 100% turpentine, followed by 1 gallon of water mixed with ¼ cup dishwashing liquid Berries – 1 gallon of water mixed with ¼ up dishwashing liquid and 1 cup ammoniaRead more »
- Read more »
At Cool-Off our team understands that you may not know what you need to create the space you want. We’re here to help you find the best solution. Our team of designers can provide you with options that fit your unique project.
- Visit our website and review our misting and/or heater products best suited for your project.
- Go to Ask the Experts.
- Upload a few photos, digital renderings or even a simple sketch. Include dimensions and other relevant information.
- Tell us in which products you are interested.
- Our designers will review y