Since the outbreak of the global pandemic, cleaning has been less about getting rid of dirt and more about getting rid of germs. Unfortunately, the traditional wet and dry dusting methods are not very effective in killing microorganisms, especially pathogens that can be suspended in the air. If you've been looking for the best cleaning technique that would get rid of surface and air-borne pathogens, consider investing in an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer for sale.
What is electrostatic disinfection?
Electrostatic disinfection is the technique of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto objects and surfaces. The process relies on a specialized solution mixed with air and atomized by the sprayer’s electrode. When released, the mist coming out of electrostatic sprayers for use are positively charged, and they coat any surface or object they are aimed at.
Even if you’re cleaning hard-to-reach surfaces or an awkwardly shaped object, all you have to do is point and spray. The fine nature of the mist ensures it adheres to surfaces evenly and envelopes objects uniformly. The spray will also come with a sanitizing agent that keeps surfaces and objects germ- and contamination-free.
What are the benefits of electrostatic disinfection?
Electrostatic disinfection works well for virtually all surfaces and objects and it has superior benefits over most similar sanitizing methods. Below are some of the major advantages of investing in an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer for sale.
- Reduces cleaning time: When you use an electrostatic disinfection sprayer, you can reduce the total time it takes to clean and disinfect surfaces by 50% or more. The spraying technology easily covers most surfaces and even the hard to reach areas become readily accessible.
- Improves infection control: Electrostatic disinfection sprays sanitizers that kill most germs, including influenza, MRSA, HIV, and coronaviruses.
- Improves cleaning efficiency: When you buy an electrostatic sprayer online, you’ll need a lesser quantity of cleaning solutions and chemicals, thus improving cleaning efficiency.
- Improves safety: Cleaning accidents are less likely to occur in facilities that use an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer. You’ll also get rid of the germs that pose a threat to the safety of your workers and other people associated with the building.
- Prevents liquid pooling: An electrostatic disinfection sprayer for sale release a charged mist with droplets that repel each other. Thus, the mist will spread evenly over surfaces or objects and prevent liquid pooling, a common problem with ordinary trigger sprays.
Contact us for the best electrostatic disinfection sprayer for sale
Are you ready to ditch the traditional and inefficient cleaning methods and move along with the times? Do you wish to join the electrostatic disinfection spray train but have been wondering where to get quality and durable sprayers? Cool-Off is here to supply you with the best electrostatic disinfection sprayers for sale. Our company is known for providing our customers with state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and solutions, and you can trust us to get the best for you. Call us on 800-504-6478, and we'll help you find the right products.