Items 46-54 of 81
- FIM P-series 10 x 13 Crank Lift Cantilever Patio UmbrellaLead time: Umbrellas are custom made and all sales are final and cannot be returned (Ships in 2-4 weeks)$2,618.00Quickview
- FIM P-Series 11.5' Square Cantilever Patio Umbrella 11.5' x 11.5'Lead time: Umbrellas are custom made and all sales are final and cannot be returned (Ships in 2-4 weeks)$2,618.00Quickview
- Shademaker Orion 13'1 Octagon Crank Lift Offset Patio Umbrella (SMOR40)Lead time: Umbrellas are custom made and all sales are final and cannot be returned (Ships in 8-12 weeks)$2,699.00Quickview
- Shademaker Polaris 11'5 Crank Lift Offset Patio Umbrella (SMPOLARIS35S)Lead time: Umbrellas are custom made and all sales are final and cannot be returned (Ships in 8-12 weeks)$2,819.00Quickview
- Shademaker Astral 13'1 Square Pulley Lift Patio Umbrella (SMASTRALTC40S)Lead time: Umbrellas are custom made and all sales are final and cannot be returned (Ships in 8-12 weeks)$2,899.00Quickview
- Shademaker Polaris 340RT 10 x 13 Rectangular Cantilever UmbrellaSpecial Price $2,939.00 Regular Price $3,890.00Quickview
- Shademaker Astral 16'4 Octagon Pulley Lift Patio Umbrella (SMASTRALTC50)$3,059.00Quickview
- Shademaker Polaris 13'1 Crank Lift Offset Patio Umbrella (SMPOLARIS40S)$3,129.00Quickview
- Shademaker Astral 16'4 Square Crank Lift Patio Umbrella (SMASTRALTC50S)$3,529.00Quickview
Items 46-54 of 81
Commercial Patio Umbrellas
Our Premium patio umbrellas help turn your backyard or pool area into your sanctuary, providing the highest level of comfort possible. They can also serve as artistic and colorful focal points or gathering areas in any outdoor setting, providing the most important defense from oppressive heat... Shade!
Backyards and restaurant seating areas in any location will require some shielding from the sun from time to time, but certain geographical areas of the world are in need of year-round shade. In high heat areas like Texas, Florida, California, and the desert Southwest umbrellas can prove to be a necessity for just being outside.
Not only does the sun provide an unhealthy level of heat stress and discomfort, prolonged sun exposure proves detrimental to skin, eyes and overall health. Indeed, buying a patio umbrella can do wonders not only for your wellbeing in general, but will also be an invitation to come outside. By offering shade for your next reunion, party, or BBQ you’re ensuring that the only thing getting cooked is the meat on the grill.
We offer four distinctive varieties of patio umbrellas ranging from traditional Market Umbrellas and Cantilever Umbrellas, to Pulley Lift and even Giant Patio Umbrellas in a variety of shapes and sizes. Whichever style or luxury brand you choose, it will offer all the shady relaxation of a cloud shaded afternoon no matter what the weatherman forecasts. No longer will you need to worry about getting scorched by the sun when you just want to read a book, enjoy a beverage, take a nap, or simply hang out with friends and family.
As Master Dealer and Importer of the Finest Designer Shading Options, we guarantee the lowest prices allowed by law along with the quickest turnaround of Custom Built Patio Umbrellas.
Shademaker ™ Umbrellas come in seven luxury styles. Key features include Silver anodized finish, heavy duty mast and rib wall thickness, replaceable parts, and of course High Performance Fabrics. Both Sunbrella™ Awning Grade or Furniture Grade materials are available. Mounting options are Surface Mount, Wood Deck Mount, and In Ground Anchor, as well as both square and round steel frame bases. Styles range is quite broad ranging from Center Post with either Pulley Lift or Telescopic Lift up to 16’4” square or octagon. Side post options offer Crank lift, Rotational, 3 Position Tilt, and even Infinite Tilt capability. Surely you will find the perfect color match from our 52 offerings.
Giant Patio Umbrellas
Recognizing the need for even larger sizes and capabilities, we have recently introduced our “Giant Patio Umbrellas” with coverage that can exceed 400 square feet!
German engineered with European craftsmanship, these extraordinary Canopies are available in Round, Square, Rectangle, and Cantilever styles. As the size, weight, and wind resistance needs increase, we utilize more robust masts and frames to withstand up to 65 MPH gusts.
23 custom Sunbrella™ colors offer a broad range of canopy choices while the mast and frames may be powder coated in most any RAL desired. Key to this incredible product group is the full line of accessory options that will leave the buyer with full reward. Attached Heaters and LED Lighting for chilly evenings; Gutters for bringing together multiple umbrellas seamlessly during inclement weather; even Total Enclosures with See Thru Windowing and roll up doors to complete a full room when desired. Because of their durability and more than eight year warranty, our Giants are more often considered as Capital improvements rather than annual upgrade expenses. The opportunity for creativity is truly incredible for willing designers.