- Home /
- Solaira Riviera Free-Standing Electric Infrared Patio Heater
Keep Warm in the Water
Everyone loves to get every last bit they can out of summer - even if it means taking a risk to get one last swim in. So, how can one get that last swim in the cooling days of summer without getting cold?
Try the Solaira Riviera free-standing electric infrared patio heater from Cool-Off. This unit offers 4500 watts of heating and can heat up an area of 240 square feet. The dome is made of aircraft aluminum. It requires, however, an electrician to install it because of the 240 volts it takes.
This unit heats people and objects, not the air. This allows the wind to blow without effecting how warm the people are. There is no need to wait since it has an instant start feature and provides reliable heat. For both indoor and outdoor uses, the heater can't be missed. The emitters are tubular quartz that contain a tungsten coil. This combination reduces glaring.
There are no emissions, making this heater wonderful for indoor usage. There is a powder coated body that offers protection from rain or heat. It's rain and snow resistant and there's a low operating cost. A silent and odorless operation offers heat in the cool summer evenings or in the winter.
Keeping warm in the late summer evenings is a good thing. After all, the next day is often a work day - or a school day in some areas - and everyone needs to be at the top of their game. Hypothermia may not be a possibility on the cooler summer days, but in the winter it is. Keeping warm is a priority for everyone - especially those who are already sick.
With no CO2 emissions, the heater offers a wonderful option for keeping warm. Use in a small room or on the patio is never out of the question - it could be the difference between getting to work the next day or staying in bed.
This striking pole mounted unit contains three Alpha H1 units with a total 4500 watts of heating. With a 36 inch dome made of aircraft aluminum, this beautiful structure requires a certified electrician due to the 240 volt electrical load.
The short wave infrared heats only people and objects, not the air in between. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Of course, all emitters are manufactured utilizing tubular quartz with tungsten coil and are glare reducing.
We recommend adding a variable heat control for best efficiency. You may expect a great warming effect in a 240 square foot area (360 degrees).
Solaira Riviera 4,500 Watt Free-Standing Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Heater Power:
- (3) 1500 Watt, 240 Volt, 6.25 Amp Heater's for a total of 4,500 Watts (15,354 BTU's)
- Dimensions: 36 Diameter x 90 Tall (Inches)
- Weight 350 lbs
- Standard Finish: Black
- Special Order Finishes: White or Silver/Gray (Lead Time Approx. 1 Week)
- Recommended Clearance's From - Ceiling - 12" - Wall - 3 Ft. 4"
- Commercial Grade
- Optional controls allow for variable heat control
- Powder coated aircraft aluminum body
- Indoor or outdoor rated for wet or dry conditions
- Rain and snow resistant
- Low operating cost
- Produces instant heat with no initial warm up time
- Provides reliable heat source that won't blow away or fail to start
- Silent and odorless operation with no products of combustion
- Weatherproof casing for outdoor, uncovered use
- No CO2 or NOX emissions (great for use indoors)
- Short wave length infrared that convert 92% of consumed energy to instant, controllable, directional heat
- Not affected by wind or draft as it warms people, objects and things and not the air
- cCSAus Listed and certified to ANSI/UL 1278 Movable and Wall or Ceiling - Hung Electric Room Heaters, UL 2021 Fixed and Location - Dedicated Electric Room Heater, ANSI/UL 875 Electric Dry Bath Heaters and ANSI/UL 834 Heating, Water Supply and Power Boilers – Electric
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and residential applications