How to bring stylish resort cabanas to your backyard?
Calling your travel agent to book a resort vacation?! Well, how about bringing the resort atmosphere to your very own backyard? Stop paying big bucks to enjoy that atmosphere of tropical resorts, swanky poolside lounges and fruity drinks. Here's how to bring resort cabanas to your backyard.
Irrespective of the style you wanted to have, cabanas are an extension of your home to be enjoyed year round. The following things will reveal, why a cabana is your best choice for extension:
- Regardless of the weather, the walled design lets you use this structure year round in any weather.
- No less to the solid construction of a house, meaning the solid roof provides complete shade and coverage.
- Endless options for creativity, you can have it decorated with a ceiling fan, curtains, and ottomans or add a fireplace.
Backyard cabana style
When it comes to decorating your deck area with cabanas, there are different styles you can have. A cabana can be used as anything; it can be a spacious one with a party room, changing room, it can accommodate up to eight people or simply it can be just roomy enough for two people to sit back relax and get out of the sun. Following are some of the common types of cabanas that exist:
- Spa cabanas are room-length structures which are observed near pools and out of doors amassing regions. Those structures may also resemble a large tent with curtains that can be pulled lower back to allow within the view. Or, the drapes may be closed to dam the sun or provide seclusion. Well, there are other types that have sliding doorways instead of curtains. They are sturdier systems and can house a warm bath, kitchen or pool converting room. Spa cabanas can also be designed to feature as an additional room for playtime or work area.
- Seaside cabanas giving the impression of a small tent offers personal length cabanas are simply a canopy that is used to cover a chaise lounge or seashore chair seashore cabanas can accommodate one or two people.
- Cabana chairs are much like a seaside cabana except the chair is a bench that seats two humans and the bigger cover may be moved to provide greater shade or extra privacy.