Misting Fan and Pump Warranty- Limited Liability Warranty Information
One season warranty on complete system, assuming proper maintenance and oil change every 500 hours.
What is not covered
- Defects due to product abuse or lack of maintenance. Realistically, the only necessary maintenance is replacing the oil every 500 hours. Just like an automobile engine, if you do not change the oil regularly the valves will see wear and tear.
- Defects due to acts of God or natural disaster.
- Defects due to pumping a fluid other than water or leaving the pump outside during freezing weather.
- Damages to property or economic loss beyond the purchase price of our products.
- Buyer agrees the sole remedy for breach of any and all warranties and for manufacturers liability (including without limitation, liability for negligence) will be limited to the repair or replacement of product.
BEFORE RETURNING ANY PRODUCT THE CUSTOMER MUST CALL OUR OFFICE AND GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AT 1-800-504-6478. PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED FREIGHT PREPAID.
WE WILL FIX OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT AND COVER THE COST OF SHIPPING IF THE PROBLEM WAS DUE TO A MANUFACTURING DEFECT. IN SOME CASES WE MAY REFER THE CUSTOMER TO A LOCAL AGENT FOR REPAIR.
The mobile application for our pumps and modes other than manual mode on the pumps are not covered by this warranty. Our software engineers update the pump app seasonally to keep up with the latest patches & mobile operating systems iOS & Android.
Additionally, all high pressure pumps should be protected from the elements of nature during periods of excessive heat (over 105 degrees farenheit) or during inclement weather.
All piston pumps have a risk of heat overload when they reach 125 degrees, which could trip the breaker. Likewise, operating any pump when exposed to rain will void the warranty.
Protect your warranty by ensuring your pump is always covered and placed in a shaded area for maximum longevity.
Shade Sail Warranty
Shade Sails are warranted against fading and tearing for two full years from the original date of purchase.
Patio Umbrella and Cabana Warranty
Because all products are custom made to each order, all sales are final and cannot be returned.
Warranties are provided by the manufacturer and are included in each shipment.
We will endeavor in good faith to assist customers for problem resolution, but cannot assume liability.