Summertime brings time with family and friends. It’s important to understand your guests and provide a little something for everyone. As the summer is coming to a close, host an end of summer party using these tips for making your summer party memorable
- Hydrate your guests especially in the summer. Even if you’re offering adult beverages, it is important to also offer water and sports drinks. Being outdoors depletes the body of much need water and salt.
- Keep guests cool with our misting fans and other Cool-Off products such as sun shades. Create a cool, summer environment right in your own backyard!
- Ask guests to bring their favorite dish to the barbecue so you can share your favorites – and so you don’t have to provide all of the party food.
- Have a contest or tasting. Salsa or barbecue sauce are two summer favorites. Have guests taste the samples and vote for the winners. Keeps things fun on a hot day!
- Make it fun for kids of all ages by providing pool toys and a special food or drink for kids only.
Make your guests feel at home when they visit your house for a summer party. For more information about Cool-Off products that keep your guests comfortable, please visit our website for more info.