At Cool-Off we want our customers to stay cool especially in the heat of the summer.
When the temperature is above 70 degrees we are at increased risk of dehydration. Being hydrated helps your body maintain its functions, keeping you focused and ready to take on your day.
We offer a variety of outdoor misting systems and the following tips for Staying Cool & Hydrated in the heat:
- Understand the Signs: You are likely already dehydrated if you are thirsty. If you’ve spent time in the heat, you may be experiencing other signs of dehydration which include muscle aches, headaches, lightheaded and lack of energy.
- Grab some water: Many of us people mistake being dehydrated for being hungry. When in doubt, have a glass of water and assess if you still feel hungry.
- Carry a Water Bottle: Bring a water bottle with you at all times. Take sips as you go through your daily routine and especially after exercise and spending time outside.
- Eat your fruits and veggies: Water isn’t the only thing that can help you stay hydrated. Eating fruits and veggies will not only help you hydrate, they will help you stay healthy!
- Flavored Water…Naturally: Adding a slice of lemon, lime or cucumber to your water is a great way to carry a snack in your water bottle and it adds calorie-free flavor.
- Beware of Over Hydrating: Did you know? You can actually over hydrate your body Drinking too much water will actually flush the salt needed for bodily functions. Seek medical attention of you think you have over or under hydrated.
At Cool-Off we want you to be as comfortable as possible especially through the heat of the summer. For outdoor solutions to staying cool, check out our outdoor misting systems on our website https://www.cool-off.com/.